- NAME CHANGE.. Body Sweet Symphony is changing its name to Intrasymphony
- COMING SOON.. Nutrition and healthy eating advice..
- PRICE INCREASE.. from April 2019
"Fine tune your body"
Body Sweet Symphony is a professional massage therapy service dedicated in providing therapeutic sports remedial and holistic massage treatments and helping you with your well-being. (I will soon be also providing general nutrition and healthy eating advice.)
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Back ache
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Knee pain
- Sports injuries
- Stress and anxiety
- Trouble sleeping
In a lot of cases, having a massage treatment can help with these symptoms. Massage is a great way of looking after your body, mind and spirit. The body and its muscles, bones, and connecting tissues etc. all work together which means sometimes a back ache can be a referred pain caused by a injury from a different site. In these cases it is important to treat the whole body rather than localised to the area of ache/pain.
Massage provides many health benefits and listed below are just some of them:
- Increases circulation meaning more oxygen and nutrients is transported around the body as well as more efficient drainage of waste and toxins.
- Relieves tired achy muscles and stiff joints
- Relaxes the body and mind, reducing tension, stress and anxiety
- Helps the digestive system.
- Encourages better more relaxed breathing.
- Invigorating massage stimulates the nervous system, can increase energy and reduce fatigue.
- Can improve skin tone by removing dead skin cells.
With regular massage treatments, these benefits can be sustained and your body can feel the long term positive effects.
Each system in the human body can be positively affected by massage and when all is working well and in tune with each other your body will be in a state of total homeostatic harmony, just like a perfect symphony...
Let's fine tune and keep your mind and body in perfect symphony...