My name is Laminn, and here's a little bit about me...
- I started doing massage therapy in 2011 and trained at the Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine.
- Before starting on a new path in complementary therapies, I worked as a management accountant in the media, publishing and charity sectors.
- I believe in the healing benefits of massage, both on a physiological and psychological level.
- I am passionate about complementary therapies and dedicated to continually develop my skills and explore other therapies.
- I believe in healing and helping others.
- I practice yoga and meditation.
- I hope to spread inner peace, harmony and positive energy.
- I am committed to provide quality treatments and help my clients' well-being to maintain a happy healthy mind and body.
- I enjoy running and dancing (not at the same time! :))
- I have ran two marathons in Ireland (Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon in December 2013, and Dublin Marathon in October 2016).
Qualifications & Experience
- ITEC Level 4 Certificate Sports Massage Therapy (grade:Merit)
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma Massage, inclu. Anatomy & Physiology (grade:Distinction)
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate Indian Head Massage (grade:Distinction)
- MSCM Diploma Oncology Massage
- MSCM Certificate in Massage for Pregnancy
- MSCM Advanced Massage Certificates in
Trigger Point Therapy
Hot Stone Massage/Therapy
Thai Foot Massage
Warm Bamboo Massage
Deep Tissue Techniques for Shoulder and Upper Limb
Massage Techniques for Footballers
Massage Techniques for Runners
- Shaw Academy Diploma in Sports & Exercise Nutrition (Distinction)
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
- Member of Sports Massage Association (SMA)
- Fully insured through CThA
- Have treated many athletes from various sporting disciplines, including runners, cyclists, triathletes, martial arts, dancers etc. as well as office workers with poor posture and high stress levels.
- Worked at spinal care clinic providing remedial massage to patients with various musculoskeletal conditions.
- Worked at various events providing sports massage, including London and Brighton Marathon, Royal Parks Half Marathon, Thames Path Challenge, Middlesex Cricket Club, Emirates Stadium, Midnight Walk, Marble Hill Park Walk etc.
- Charity volunteer work in Sarajevo for Healing Hands Network. I provided massage therapy to patients who suffered from the Bosnian War, left with PTSD, mental and physical scars.
- Charity volunteer work for Community Cancer Centre, a local charity, providing massage treatments to help people who are experiencing the effects of cancer and its treatments.